ALTER/NATIVE by Suma cruelty-free body care range is created using the natural powers of plants that love your skin and respect our planet.
Best for Sensitive / All hair types
Exceptionally mild. Ideal for all hair types and anyone with sensitive skin.
Their moto: "There's more than one way to fight dirty"
How to use:
First wash hair with the Clear & Simple shampoo. Rinse thoroughly, then massage conditioner into wet hair. For best results leave for 2 mins, then rinse well.
SLS Free | Paraben Free | SLES Free
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | MADE IN UK
Want a Zero waste option?
- After you purchased the first bottle. (it is recommended that you refill the bottle that had the same product in it to avoid contamination)
- Refill at our stall or pop up, please see the main page for more information on physical locations.
- Reuse Forever!
Alter/Native Clear & Simple Hair Conditioner 400ml
Aqua, Cetyl trimethyl ammonium chloride*, Cetyl alcohol*, Cetearyl alcohol*, glyceryl stearate**, Sodium benzoate.
*Derived from coconut/sustainably sourced (RSPO) palm
**RSPO Palm derived
Free from Parabens SLS and SLES. Vegan BUAV approved Cruelty-free
What Alter/native by Suma says about their ingredients:
"What’s in their conditioners (1)
- De-Ionised water – we use good old Yorkshire water. It acts as a solvent keeping all the oil and dirt bound to the chelating agents in solution so it’ll go down the plug hole.
- Cetyl trimethyl ammonium chloride – this conditioning agent helps leave hair glossy and anti-static, it is derived from coconut and RSPO certified palm kernel oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol – derived from RSPO certified palm, palm kernel and coconut oil. It allows the conditioner to spread more easily through your hair.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – derived from RSPO certified palm, palm kernel and coconut oil and acts as a thickening agent in conditioners.
- Glyceryl Stearate – derived from RSPO certified palm, it is an emulsifying agent allowing water and oil-based ingredients to mix and remain stable.
- Sodium Stearate – derived from RSPO certified palm and a chelating agent. It binds to all those oil and dirt particles, keeping them in the water.
- Sodium Benzoate – this acts as a preservative in haircare products.
- Hemp oil (in some variants) – adds moisture and shine while treating fragile strands.
- Aloe Vera (in some variants) – Soothes the scalp and aids with detangling.
This forms the base of our conditioners to which we add essential oils.